Looking for places to buy a Clio 197 half cut

It’s not really something which gets done on these over here.
I’m sure if you paid someone enough, they’d do it:laughing:

No UK breaker will cut a shell, I tried to get a roof panel and all said no.

Can I just clarify, by half cut do you mean a shell that is literally cut in half from front to back?

If so, can I follow up with a second question… why? [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, my apologies....what i meant was, a clio 197 that has been rear ended but the front is still good. That way the breakers can cut it up and i can ship it back to my country as spare parts. What i really need urgently are doors and bumpers. And some front under carriage parts

Ah so it’ll be expensive however you go about getting the parts over to you anyway.
197’s over here are getting quite cheap, so you would probably be best purchase a whole car and trying to ship it all ove

As far as I know in the UK salvage yards cant sell anything that can be used to build a non legal roadworthy car or show the identity of the car the parts came from so getting half a car is a non starter in the UK and to ship to Malaysia would not be worth the price of a 12 year old car. The car uses a lot of standard parts best to look at other right hand drive countries that are near you. Break it down to the parts you need and go to UK eBay and find sellers with major parts like REN BReakers etc or look for Renault sport championship suppliers in your near your country.
1656671252269.png

My clio was parked outside my house. Neighbors' vehicle hand brake failed, rolled down and crashed into my car.
Damage is not critical

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-07-04 at 12.03.26 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-07-04 at 12.03.26 PM (1).jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 40
A standard 3 door Clio door should fit, the rear quarter is wider than normal Clio so you need the panel there was a brand new one for sale near me on eBay but it's not listed now. The Clio 197 black is a model only colour standard Clio's don't use that black so painting will be needed. I did break a 197 F1 in black last year but the body parts you need were all damaged on mine and is gone now. Good luck

This link is a UK seller that will cut large body panels
UK Ebay seller

1656956035274.png

Reactions: Sean197
A standard 3 door Clio door should fit, the rear quarter is wider than normal Clio so you need the panel there was a brand new one for sale near me on eBay but it's not listed now. The Clio 197 black is a model only colour standard Clio's don't use that black so painting will be needed. I did break a 197 F1 in black last year but the body parts you need were all damaged on mine and is gone now. Good luck

This link is a UK seller that will cut large body panels
UK Ebay seller

View attachment 151219
That panel wouldn’t have been any good as the seller can’t be bothered posting it after receiving payment. Don’t ask me how I know!