Looking at a car tomorrow

That's what I thought! Will 100% have to speak with him, any tell tales if its been lowered and is now a bodge job lol? I've had a look at the dealers other cars for sale and also nothing mentioned about service history etc, either he cant be bothered to type up on an ad or hes mega dogey, I'll ring him before I set off speak with him before I go down there as its a 3 hour trip to get there, thanks for all your help :smile:

EDIT: just checked a few more and they have history, so this one is unlikely that it has it, ill check in the morning if not ill fob the whole thing off and continue my search

Last edited:
Yeah I for sure would not be driving 3 hours if any doubts. Instincts always right imo. Had I joined this site before my purchase I would have been more informed and made a better decision. Loads out there. Sack that idea off mate.

The more I'm thinking about it shells the more I'm thinking about not bothering, and in all honestly it looks like chavvy boy racer had it before with those stickers, unsure history and been lowered lol I'll ring in the morning that's all I can do

The more I'm thinking about it shells the more I'm thinking about not bothering, and in all honestly it looks like chavvy boy racer had it before with those stickers, unsure history and been lowered lol I'll ring in the morning that's all I can do
tbh with you mate...i'd rather that car was owned by a petrol head than an old lady..people like us do take care and look after their pride...

Hmm thats true, I'll ring him tomorrow and find out a little more that's all I can do, I'll keep you all updated, however if he says there no service history I wont even bother, best to be safe than sorry, another one might pop up tomorrow you never know...

Thats kind of the impression I had, but like I say... I've not drove either so I can't say, and if a FF came up within a similar price region as a normal 200 I'd grab it with both hands

Oh I'm not moaning as I've not driven either lol, plus I dont like the black strip so would have to be a FF if anything
Ff with cup chassis is the way to go. Its more desirable. As are recaros.

I think the price is a little high for what it is.

Yeah I did an insurance quote and mentioned that it's been lowered and they quoted me £2500 so I didn't even bother viewing the car, waste of time that was lol

Cup chassis means it's automatically lowered anyway.

Is that just a general price for a Clio for you?