Look familiar?

they are similar, i'll give you that!! lol.
most cars are quite similar looking these days, look at the WHOLE audi range, the front ends are almost identical, it's a joke.
a1, a3, a4, a5, a6, a8.

Erm, it's AutoExpress, so the story is probably completely made up, and the pic is a photochop, probably using a Megane Coupe as it's basis.

I think it looks good, I'm really liking the move to Coupé style cars. I like the Meg 250 and the 'Roc and think this on the road could look good. TBH I think the rear lights look like the designer suffered a stroke though, properly GASH!

Wonder what model they'll base the RS on the hatch or the coupé... Thats if it even exists (damn you AutoExpress!!!! the OK! Magazine of cars :smiley:)

omg! That is lazy!

Ford styling department... Sponsored by tracing paper!

i think it looks good, i'm really liking the move to coupé style cars. I like the meg 250 and the 'roc and think this on the road could look good. Tbh i think the rear lights look like the designer suffered a stroke though, properly gash!

Wonder what model they'll base the rs on the hatch or the coupé... Thats if it even exists (damn you autoexpress!!!! The ok! Magazine of cars :d)

it is a photochop of a megane! It isn't a ford design!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CallorFold Other Marques 9
R General Chat 8