Loading up

Had a very strange senario this weekend.

Went to my mates in Essex and as you come off the A13 at Sadlers farm onto the A130 which is quite tight I took the left hand corner pretty spritely. I then drove a futher 30 miles on the motorway and experienced a slight judder in the accelerator pedal.

Spent the afternoon in the fields and came back to the car and the back drivers side tyre was absolutely flat - I mean soft as putty. Instantly thought I had a puncture. My mate had a pump so put it back to 30PSI.

Drove home 70 miles delicately (and the judder in the accelerator pedal had gone) and even now two days later the tyre still is holding strong at 30PSI and I am baffled.

Tyre is a Venturus V12 something which came with the car - not sure about how good they are, the valve cap was still on on there was no sign of anyone tapering with it (Cos there still filthy) and I was on a farm in the middle of no where.

Anyway - Ive owned some fairly quick motors but have never experienced anything like this and can only assume due to the rock hard cup chassis that I loaded the tyre up too much taking the corner at warp speed.

Sorry about my ramblings - anyone else experienced anything like this?