Liquid Yellow touch up paint

JMR

Paid Member
I don't know how but I've got a sort of stone chip on the boot of the LY200.

I had some M.A.D touch up paint and its a good match, but its very thin and needs a million layers to build the colour up.

I'm after a touch up paint that is nice and thick, builds up easily.

Any recommendations chaps ?

I've filled this chip and you can still sort of see through the paint, and the touch up just doesn't look the right colour at the moment.
I'm going to have to remove the touch up and start again.

I don't know how but I've got a sort of stone chip on the boot of the LY200.

I had some M.A.D touch up paint and its a good match, but its very thin and needs a million layers to build the colour up.

I'm after a touch up paint that is nice and thick, builds up easily.

Any recommendations chaps ?

I've filled this chip and you can still sort of see through the paint, and the touch up just doesn't look the right colour at the moment.
I'm going to have to remove the touch up and start again.

Apologies, only just seen this.

I've a chipex touch up kit which I've not used as yet. Otherwise I'd previously bought some off a retailer on eBay which seemlingly doesnt exist anymore... the match was decent but the paint had dried up by the time I required a secondary use! Purchased the chipex kit, but never actually applied it!

Reactions: JMR
Apologies, only just seen this.

I've a chipex touch up kit which I've not used as yet. Otherwise I'd previously bought some off a retailer on eBay which seemlingly doesnt exist anymore... the match was decent but the paint had dried up by the time I required a secondary use! Purchased the chipex kit, but never actually applied it!

Cheers Ross
I know we've discussed this before and I mentioned the M.A.D paint I've got.

Will probably go for the chipped kit like you.
I know its about £35, but if its JUST right, then I'm happy with that.

Similar Thread Suggestions