Lakeside tonight

Buddyboy

Platinum Member
well i went over to lakeside tonight to see if anyone on here was there but no joy but there was this RB 182 that was fast with flames out the exhaust lol Also found out how slow my car really is compared to a Corsa VXR as it handed me a new one :worried: it waited for me on the straight then left me for dead and i hung the gears right out lol

Haha bless.

And then you remembered you don't drive a Corsa and anyone can drive a car fast in a straight line, and the world was restored :wink:

Most impressive car you saw mate?

The RB 182 was that one that stood out it was serious quick was planted to the floor. Might need to refresh my susp as i have cup set up but feels like its leaning on bends not sure if the sprint spoiler is upsetting it. There was alot of VWs, one things for sure cant wait to get my Akro exhaust my car was quiet compared to everyone else lol

Last edited:
No matter how loud your exhaust is, it will always seem quiet at Lakeside haha.

Haven't been there for years, does the police still come and raid the Tesco car park? :smile:

Yeah there were a few police pulling cars up but were finding it hard to keep up with them lol What did feel good is that I was the only 200 there nice to be different compared to all the other VWs that all looked alike.

Last edited:
and of course the vxr was standard.....of all the tests of the cars theres very little between both so it shouldnt be that much quicker :coffee: having said that who cares!

Would be good to get a meet down there sometime 10 seems to be the time people get there I'd never seen so many sports cars going threw the dartford tunnel then again the tunnels free after 10 .