KW V3s

Got the V3s fitted Saturday but want to clarify a few things.

When cold the front knocks over bumps the first few times...could this be needing the washer under the top mount nut like i've read before?

Also

The rear shock top mounts. The instructions say to drill the bush out to 10mm. I assume it means drill out both bushes...but what about the little spacer that sits between the upper and lower one, aligning them together? Should i have drilled that out and fitted it?

Cant wait to get them set up. Little hard atm (dont think my liftshare would approve), and a tad low on the front compared to the back so that'll have to come up a tad! Left the rear adjuster in but wound all the way up and its so much higher than you'd expect at fully slammed position.

9483342659_a6e0d4bbb4_b.jpg

The front looks like a cup car and still has loads to go. Just left it on Richy's settings. Cant get onto my FlickR to put more pics up at work....there's a side shot that shows it perfectly...

Did u see the settings I put up for u in another thread mate? Looks awesome!

looks good i went for all the way down at the back and 30mm thread left at the front on the V1's and feels like its on rails in the twisty's:thumbsup:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rogue Suspension, Brakes & Steering 5