kw v1

Replied.

If anyone has a cup spring pleas let me know. Cash waiting. Going to phone Renault on Monday to find the price of a new one

Barnes are ast making your setup using the sportline 1/2 dampers? An then with custom springs and solid top mounts?

Sportline 2 exrernals so the thicker shafts but custom valves once I know what rate I want

Nice, i think i might go for the sportline 2's with solid top mounts.
Have u had any prices from ast for the sportline kit an top mounts ect?

Sportline 2s are about 1400 quid plus top mounts are about 300 mate. Ast website has prices though I think. Plus you will want fitting and setup which would be about 300 for camber etc

My dampers are tired and i wont to know are KW v1 better setup than my standard dampers with eibach springs? Does anyone know are kw v1 have one or two springs on front dampers? Any pictures for clio 197 but real 197 kw v1 pictures for 197 model?

I have full fat 197 on kw v1 and tbh but the difference is amazing well worth the money easily I've had springs on past cars and I had standard dampers on my 197 but the v1 are unreal!

I have a quick question for owners of kw v3. I have kw v1 but I am very unhappy with comfort. Especially now when the winter came. The car is very tough for my liking, and it's all very hard and uncomfortable. Is kw v3 more comfortable or can it be adjusted like that?

I have the V3. I'm guessing that the settings KW recommend for the V3 are the same as V1 standard settings, will base my comments on that.

When you reduce the damping on the V3 they do become more comfortable and I would say are fairly similar to the ride I got with standard dampers and eibach springs (i.e. slightly harsher than standard). Then if you increase damping they will be a fair bit stiffer.

Having said all that, they are never going to provide you with the ride you get in a golf etc. the springs rates are too high for that. If you really want comfort then your most comfortable option will be standard full fat dampers and springs.

Can any of the KW range adjust the spring pre-load independently of ride height? By lowering the car aren't you just 'loosening' the spring?