KW setup on Clio 197

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has a decent fast road/track setup for kw clubsport 3-ways on a Clio 197 - 2008.

Any advice for suspension setup would be highly appreciated

Depends on the road, but run 1-2 clicks higher bump in the rear than the front to help with rotation. Dial up rebound until the car feels skittish or braking is impacted negatively (ABS kicking in earlier or you are skipping over bumps instead of travelling over them).

As for heights I would recommend copying the standard rake and height of the car minus a cm or so. Measure from the bottom of the rim to the guard, and when you get the coilovers copy it but don't go more than 2cm lower as it plays around with the geo a lot over bumps.
It's a very basic set up but I really liked the balance after playing around with height a few times on b14s

Reactions: bedoef
As for heights I would recommend copying the standard rake and height of the car minus a cm or so. Measure from the bottom of the rim to the guard, and when you get the coilovers copy it but don't go more than 2cm lower as it plays around with the geo a lot over bumps.
It's a very basic set up but I really liked the balance after playing around with height a few times on b14s

KW kit should come with a manual that recommends a min and max ride height for their dampers, mine did.

Reactions: wootwoot