Ktec induction kit

Iv been looking at the ktec induction kit and really fancy one, although I'm not that big a fan of the price! I was wondering if someone could take a couple of photos of theirs In Place on the car, predominantly the heatsheild as I have the hoses figured out to make my own, any info that can be provided would be much appreciated! Thanks

thats great man, im just wondering did the black silicon joining the original air intake and heatsheild come with the kit or did ou add that on?

thanks for the pictures bud

The original intake hose connects onto the heat shield perfectly. Sorry about the pic I'm out and about. hope it explains it tho uzage4ah.jpg

Hi I'm new to the forums and I was wondering how good the K-Tec induction kit is? I've got a Clio 200 and I've been looking at air intake upgrades and seems very good, plus how much BHP does it add and is there any sound improvement? Thanks :smile:

You may have to be a paid member to view mate ? Well worth the fiver as you can then view all the "how to's" win win if you ask me :smile:

Cant believe the amount of modes you need to do to gain less than 20 bhp jeez the 197 s and 200 really do suck for modding

Similar Thread Suggestions