Kleen Freaks Wax and Detailer

Hi all,

i have been looking for some time for a decent wax for the GW as most don't do much! I have found one made by Kleen Freaks see pictures for results below. Know it also comes up brilliantly on all other colours too!

image_zps3e37ce33.jpg

image_zps91081040.jpg

image_zpsc9152d39.jpg

http://www.kleenfreaks.bigcartel.com/

check it out! Defiantly does the job for low cost

I paid 60ml pot for £12.95 plus shipping, done five cars and still got 3/4 left, ordering the Detailer next week as only tried that from my mate, but that is £8.99. All hand made stuff

Think I may have to get this, epic mate.

How is the wipe on/ wipe off? Tough?

It comes off fine as long as you apply it ok, put it on a bit thick and learnt my lesson, defiantly worth a buy prices are good too, I got the meguires application pads and just use a microfiber to remove, comes off fine

The finish is nearly all in the preparation. A wax or sealant will only add about 1% to the overall finish of a car. For lighter cars (inc white) sealants give a better look, slightly crisper as opposed to the warm glow of a wax. The Werksat kits from the likes of polished bliss get the best results on white I've ever seen.

That does look good though.

The finish is nearly all in the preparation. A wax or sealant will only add about 1% to the overall finish of a car. For lighter cars (inc white) sealants give a better look, slightly crisper as opposed to the warm glow of a wax. The Werksat kits from the likes of polished bliss get the best results on white I've ever seen.

That does look good though.

Sounds good I will check that stuff out! if I am honest this is quite new to me, I used to care more about the power and handling of a car regardless how clean it is but since I've started taking more care I am loving the look of it all glossy and clean.

Similar Thread Suggestions