Kiwi Clio

Firstly, apologies. I thought I had introduced myself before posting my query about my gearbox issue, but I have now realiased that my original post hadn’t come through. So here goes.

I have recently purchased a Clio RS 200 Cup. I am not sure how many of them are floating around in New Zealand, but it is definitely not to the same extent that you all get to enjoy in the UK. Hence why I have joined the forum. I stumbled into buying the Clio after looking for a Megane and finding that there are very few available for sale in NZ. The Clio then popped up and after some research on the net I discovered what a great car they are.

I am excited about what subtle improvements (handling, performance and aesthetics) can be made (once I have gotten use to the Clio) and have been furiously reading through as many posts on here as I can to learn about which upgrades work best, etc. But if anyone would like to suggest a good place to find a ”beginners course” regarding upgrades or improvements that would be appreciated. Also whicy suppliers are best to deal with, as there does not seem to be a lot of Options in NZ (most owners here seem to source parts, etc from the UK due to their availability and price).

Attachments

• 0F5DEC75-10DE-4FF8-A357-E68738A64040.jpeg
    0F5DEC75-10DE-4FF8-A357-E68738A64040.jpeg
    854 KB · Views: 24
Cheers, it looks fine from a distance but up close the vinyl/sticker material is quite cracked. Are these easily replaced? I haven’t yet been able to find much info on them.

They are easy to replace. I bought a new set of vinyl for the pillars from eBay. You can also use normal wrap and cut it to size.

If you use a bit of heat and something plastic like a bank card the old vinyl will come off without a problem.

I have not been able to find any Cup badges to replace the ones that were taken off of my car.