Just upgraded my indicator bulbs....

nice one
d1udstv8w32pv58roh9j.jpg

Looks good mate, You got a link to where you got them? Are both front and back the same type of bulb?

Both front and rear are the same fitment and IIRC they are the 581 type

Last edited:
Yeah looking in the manual it says

'Direction Indicator Lights; PY21 Bulb'

It is the 581 type that is needed (good old google!)

Looks great Rich, I would really like to do mine but I couldnt even fit my steering wheel thing without messing that up LOL

Get Ali on the job - he'll sort it :wink:

To be fair its a 15 minute job on the rears, and 5 minutes on the front - the front being very easy on the 197, i imagine the same on the 200. Why not grab some bulbs, a torx screwdriver for the rears and take them along to a meet, thats also an easy way :wink:

I'll do them Maz, for a biscuit and a cup of tea :thumbup:

I changed my front and rears for Philips SilverVisions and the side repeaters now have LED's in :smile:

Such a simple, yet effective, mod!

Rich have you seen the size on him, his hands are like shovels LOL he did them on the 182 along with alot of swearing so wont be asking this time.

He has fitted me my own tap and "special" hose pipe for the pressure washer to wash the car so think I would be pushing my luck with the bulbs hehe

Really Daz? thats very kind of you, thank you :smile: *goes off to look for bulbs*

Fellas, any tips for removing the rear lights? Got the 3 torx screws out and it's still stuck. The manual says 'remove from outside the car', which I read as "pull towards you" but thought I'd better ask for tips before I went ahead and broke something!

Any help would be much appreciated.

It is the same for the 200, fitted the same bulbs when I got the car, much better look than the egg yolks.

As for removing the rears they should just come away when you remove the 3 screws and the black cover. give a little wiggle and they should come free.