just plain sacks

That made my day. Arrrggg

Coming to a stop at a t junction i got badly cut up by a 11 plate black range rover sport being driven by a guy who was no older than 22. He made no attempt to turn and cut right across.

Instead of excusing himself. He then had the cheek to stop and wind down the window to say what kind of men drive a Renault especially a clio.

This dude really got on my wick would love to meet him on a nice b road and wind him up and get him to try and keep up.

What an ignorant helmet.

I vote we all go out tonight and take a dump on a range rover sport bonet. Multiple dumps gets extra bonus point :smile:

Rant off.

Last edited by a moderator:
The amount of poor driving I see on a regular basis begs belief. How people get licences and keep them is beyond me. But then again, the Range Rover was probably his dad's or nicked!

That made my day. Arrrggg

Coming to a stop at a t junction i got badly cut up by a 11 plate black range rover sport being driven by a guy who was no older than 22. He made no attempt to turn and cut right across.

Instead of excusing himself. He then had the cheek to stop and wind down the window to say what kind of men drive a Renault especially a clio.

This dude really got on my wick would love to meet him on a nice b road and wind him up and get him to try and keep up.

What an ignorant helmet.

I vote we all go out tonight and take a dump on a range rover sport bonet. Multiple dumps gets extra bonus point :smile:

Rant off.

If there's a car being driven by a tit, it's a RRS or an Audi Sportline. I'm sure on Audis now, you have to take S-Line off the options list. No-one thinks your A3 1.6tdi pov spec is an S3 you ****ing prick!

(Can you tell I hate Audi drivers :smiley:).

Last edited by a moderator:
What you should do if you got his reg number is hire a range rover the same or find a mate with one, get a rear plate made up the same as his and drive past a few speed cameras.

45 in a 30 should do it. :thumbsup:

Thinking about it... I should have said bubba why dont u put the chicken down while yr driving and look where u going. haha

Why is it always after that the one liners comes out.

Well everything eventually comes full circle.

Middle lane hoggers.. Could u be more stupid. U have trafic on both sides. Safer on the nearside where u have the hard shoulder if u have a pannic attack.

Like yr thinking tech. Reminds me of my 90s ;-)

Clocked the reg... A call saying i saw two youngish chaps on a couple of occasions selling little packets to some yobs will soon get the reg on the system..

Personally I'd have hit him with;

"Oh, that's a Sport!?! Couldn't you afford a Vogue!?! Prick."

Funnily enough, that has a 100% success ratio of belittling the goon at the wheel. Used once, silenced once. Feel free to use it next time you see him. :wink:

Every single RR Sport I have ever seen has been:
a) driven by a guy who looks waaay too young to be able to afford it.
and
b) being driven like Stevie Wonder trying to find his way out a dark room with no doors in.

Must be either footballers, drug dealers or car thieves who drive them. :whatever:
Range Rover must be so proud!

Few WAGS too...

When I was at uni, I used to pass Tony and Guy in the city centre every Friday. And some lady in a RR Sport would park disabled spot outside to get her hair done every week and just pay the fines. :|