Just had Car's Chrimbo list....

Cheeky car, just spent money putting it back on road and its bloody given me its chrimbo shopping list(cheeky bugger)....I must put down the crack pipe!!!

Anyway....the list
1. Carbon seat backs and carbon parcel self (very sexy) from streamline carbon
2. Remap and matched inlets from Jamsport
3. 18' oz's or custom 3 piece splits(!!)

Nobody told me LY had expensive tastes......

Last edited:
Cheeky car, just spent money putting it back on road and its bloody given me its chrimbo shopping list(cheeky bugger)....I must but down the crack pipe!!!

Anyway....the list
1. Carbon seat backs and carbon parcel self (very sexy) from streamline carbon
2. Remap and matched inlets from Jamsport
3. 18' oz's or custom 3 piece splits(!!)

Haha! :rofl:

Mines asked for some carbon diamonds from streamline! :bat:

I think I can stretch to that! :smiley:

Mine wants:

1. Leather & Alcantara full re-trim

2. ITG panel filter

3. decent tax disc holder

4. RS mats

Since when did Streamline start doing the seat backs??? I missed that one lol! I emailed them a few months back asking about that and they said they were considering it, but hadn't started work on them yet.

Lol mine knows it will be getting treated, dunno what to yet though lol!

Mine wants

1) 2 piece front discs
2) Wheel spacers
3) Streamline front diamond
4) KW Coilovers

I've got the discs and spacers already, just not got the time to fit them until christmas! I need to rob a bank to afford the other bits

Mine's being treated to three driving holidays next year :smile:

She's going to Germany, France and Scotland - but she won't be going on the Nürburgring though - she got waaaayy too scared last year!

Mine wants it's APD inlets fitting, possibly a remap, and some opportunity to make the most of the stack of R888's that I have collected. It is also very keen to improve it's line at Cadwell.

Mine just wants a good spanking over some dirty country B roads! I intend to deliver too! Lol!

Don't forget to get the Renault Spiders something for all of their hard efforts keeping the car together lmao! :-p

Mines decided he wants a change of clothes....

So this week I'm sending him off to the garage for early Crimbo presents:

1. Gloss Black Speedline with Black Centre Caps.
2. Removal of carbon diffuser and replace with standard (painted gloss black), sorry guys I'm just swapping with a friend plus a little bit of cash my way.
3. Its a cup model so having the wing mirrors coated satin to match the door strips.
4. And to keep warm in the winter having the dash flocked!

Pictures will follow!

not my car cos obviously i dont have one but for the mrs i have bought;

stainless 421 manifold

osram night fighter bulbs

new battery (hers was shot)

short black plain ariel to replace the massive standard one

ITG filter

manifold stud kit

and paid for the manifold fitting

she doesnt know any of this though, she thinks that she has just got a nice coat and some new boots lol

Why are cars always like women???? Change of shoes all the time!!! And wheels aren't cheap!!!!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U General Chat 37