Just fitted my new bonnet washers...

vivid white

Platinum Member
Hi All,

I brought some C2 bonnet washer jets from eBay earlier this week. I received them this morning and finally got round to fitting them about 5 minutes ago.

These are the fan effect ones so cover the whole screen instead of the standard dual jets.

A small plastic tab had to be cut from the bottom of them to enable them to fit but all in all pretty easy going. One does have abit of play in it so will need to look at it tomorrow and get it properly fixed and was wondering what i can use to bond the washer jet to the bonnet?

Thanks
James

Hi All,

I brought some C2 bonnet washer jets from eBay earlier this week. I received them this morning and finally got round to fitting them about 5 minutes ago.

These are the fan effect ones so cover the whole screen instead of the standard dual jets.

A small plastic tab had to be cut from the bottom of them to enable them to fit but all in all pretty easy going. One does have abit of play in it so will need to look at it tomorrow and get it properly fixed and was wondering what i can use to bond the washer jet to the bonnet?

Thanks
James

how to guide??????

Personally i think so......but then again i really didnt like the double jet ones.

I will get some photos uploaded and possibly a video showing the coverage etc.