jaheeeeeeeeebusss!

just checked my bank account.. on the 5th night I filled the car full for £50.. I went for a drive along the north-coast of NI.. the next day I filled up with £55..

i only did about 150-170 miles.. it was around 2am though so it was pretty much high RPM in 3rd and 4th..

just realised how much £££ the Clio drinks!! was worth it though :smiley:

lol i used to fill it up every 3 days :worried: ill put a screen shot up of my statement in a bit lol obviously ill blank out the other bits but it cost me an arm and a leg lmao

Yes mate, some serious driving requires some serious fuel drinking. When I did the Welsh Blast meet I arranged, I used a tank and a half in one day. Did do quite a few miles though, about 300 in total I think.

Lol about 2/3 weeks ago I spent £100 in a weekend on fuel alone, we went out for a drive over the Buttertubs and I used a tank, following day we went to the coast via the Pistonheads Big Breakfast meet. Add both of those together and the little extra bits like going to the gym and the grandparents, it soon added up to £100. As said previously though it was very very worth it!