J45 Rcing Blue

jasonlovesfrench

Paid Member
Hey guys need some advice. Recently picked up a racing blue team F1 R27 and stoked with it, I'm having some bodywork bits done and the body shop have called me to ask me about the paint code, apparently the J45 colour they got doesn't match and they are suggesting that the whole car has been sprayed a very slightly different shade at some point. I'm struggling to see this as its the same colour inside and out, who would seriously have the inside sprayed the wrong shade? the body shop are saying its going to take some time to match the colour and I'm already 19 days in without it.

Thoughts?

This does sound very odd. I imagine a full respray would be in the car's service history somewhere if it had been done?? And also, with it costing so much and it being a rare(ish) colour, they would have made sure it was the right one!

I don't know if this is relevant or not, however according to this list, the correct paint code is OJ45?? Not sure if that makes a difference or not - if it does though, have the garage got the wrong code??

Reactions: jasonlovesfrench
This does sound very odd. I imagine a full respray would be in the car's service history somewhere if it had been done?? And also, with it costing so much and it being a rare(ish) colour, they would have made sure it was the right one!

I don't know if this is relevant or not, however according to this list, the correct paint code is OJ45?? Not sure if that makes a difference or not - if it does though, have the garage got the wrong code??
Thanks Jimmy.