Its home!!!!!!!!

Finally got it back LY R27....needs taxing in the morning. Things still to do....

1. Bought a Cup rear spoiler..still unsure whether to fit it??
2. Need cover that goes around battery terminal....??????
3. Wheel needs painting...slighty lighter colour than others.....
4. Seat worn in two places..that needs fixing before it gets worse.
5. A proper valet.....
6. Book it into RStuning for remap....

Got quote for carbon wrapping back of recaros, and wrapping front\rear cup spoilers and diffuser in piano black so thats a maybe????

Oh, looking for a set of meg 18's...

Last edited:
Get the spoiler on! There's some meg 18" wheels on eBay at the moment. How much was th quote for carbon wrapping the back of the recaros? It's something I was thinking of doing!

Get the spoiler on! There's some meg 18" wheels on eBay at the moment. How much was th quote for carbon wrapping the back of the recaros? It's something I was thinking of doing!

Yep.....seen them
Will let you know tmw as can't open the attachment he's emailed me...Spoke to him today, they will take the seats out to do it. I guess if there are others whos intertested in having it done....could be a little cheaper (when I find out how much it costs)!!!!!!!

Good to hear you've got it home bud, The R27's look better without the spoiler imo, Each to thier own tho,

Glad you've got it home, just read through your other thread and it looks awesome, nice job you've done on it.

Similar Thread Suggestions