Google home mini

Pav

so just bought one today..since @Chris put up his thread about Amazon Echo,i started searching..being it the Black Friday sale i went to get one from my local Currys store..reduced from £50 to £34 i could not say no.:thumb:
boy what can i say..having so much fun with it..asking serious and stupid questions has made my day..sincerely laughed out loud a few times...it laughs,tell you jokes,make funny comments and even answer you straight away...
im sure i will run out q's to ask it but atm,I am having fun...worth the money if you ask me
P_20171119_182725[1].jpg

forgive my ignorance,

apart from being a P.A. and answering questions you could ask siri, cortana, alexa or whatever you choose thats already on your phone, what can these things do ?

as of yet i cant see the need in one unless you have a fully connected home, that can open blinds, play music via wireless speakers every where, wifi connected lights change tv channels ect, thats even if they support this functionality

forgive my ignorance,

apart from being a P.A. and answering questions you could ask siri, cortana, alexa or whatever you choose thats already on your phone, what can these things do ?

as of yet i cant see the need in one unless you have a fully connected home, that can open blinds, play music via wireless speakers every where, wifi connected lights change tv channels ect, thats even if they support this functionality
know what you mean..i got it for my sister for xmas so trying it out as i apparently have nothing better to do :sweatsmile:
it'sjust fun not having to type everything up..just say it..think that's the most desirable feature of it for me...

forgive my ignorance,

Had mine for a few weeks now. It’s a glorified speaker, but it’s great as you can ask it to play individual playlists or songs rather than having to troll through your phone. Settings timers and alarms when cooking, reminder feature between me and the gf very handy. She’s got it to a tee and knows exactly when I come through the door from work lol...

Reactions: Pav
I've got an echo but not the dot. It's great or at least it was . I've had to hide it because my three year old son spends all his free time asking it to play the poop song. Which of course it does !

Reactions: Chris
I've got an echo but not the dot. It's great or at least it was . I've had to hide it because my three year old son spends all his free time asking it to play the poop song. Which of course it does !

Lmao!!! Dont enable the fart skill though, or he will be having even more fun!