itg panel filter

im about to order a itg panel filter but was wondering is it worth £50? what are the advantages if any? also i wont afect my engine in anyway will it?

thanks

I got mine from Camskill, it was £40 mate. The advantages are a better noise, slightly better throttle responce and might get some difference in fuel consumption. But it will be neglegable! Lol!

I think Arran has covered all of the bases there. I got mine from Camskill too, only took a few days to arrive and worked out £15 cheaper than K-Tec which was a good result.

I got the Ktec one and that helped mine with kangarooing when cold. I assume that will do the same

just think of it as being never having to replace the standard paper filter again and also the imporved filtration - everything else is "subjective" :thumbsup:

All performance is placebo, after a month or so go back to the paper filter and you will feel no difference.

As said only advantage is to be found in reusable parts.

i did notice a difference with mine but saying that the paper filter i took out was filthy.

i have also noticed a difference fiitting the new plugs

yesterday i changed the oil to mobil 1 0w-40 and im sure that has improved things yet again.

i did notice a difference with mine but saying that the paper filter i took out was filthy.

i have also noticed a difference fiitting the new plugs

yesterday i changed the oil to mobil 1 0w-40 and im sure that has improved things yet again.

you'd be suprised what a good service can do to a car!! :smile: