ITG Maxogen worth it?

Can someone tell me who has one of these if they are worth the money as they are nearly £300 new!? Do they give the car abit of grunt as thats what im looking for, dont really want to be disappointed after spending all that money on one.

Cheers

Can someone tell me who has one of these if they are worth the money as they are nearly £300 new!? Do they give the car abit of grunt as thats what im looking for, dont really want to be disappointed after spending all that money on one.

Cheers

Your welcome to have a spin in my motor see what you think,Im about to put a order in for a local lad soon and cheaper than £300:wink:

Not in my opinion, unless its as part of a good number of engine/exhaust mods. Placebo effect at best to me

Wanting one of these but not willing to part nearly 300 quid so waiting for one to appear second hand.

Cheers

I love mine I'd recommend it

I love my maxogen also have a scorpion catback which does drown out the filter :worried: but it can still be heard at about 6k rpm, no need to pay £300 for one that's a ridiculous price!

I love my maxogen also have a scorpion catback which does drown out the filter :worried: but it can still be heard at about 6k rpm, no need to pay £300 for one that's a ridiculous price!
[MENTION=26798]Craig211[/MENTION] im with you on that with a catback it dose drown out the filter a bit but like you say the engine note kicks in around 6k rpm and sounds beasty just pottering around in 6th gear.