itg bonus????

was thinking about putting a performance air filter i.e. K&N on my cup, but to my suprise it already has a pretty new looking itg one.

am i being really stupid by asking if these were fitted as standard?

No there not standard, its a paper eliment that is fitted as standard, obviously someone has decided to add one at some point.

Result. Only had the car a month or so and have been enjoying it so much that I hadn't even thought about having a gander at it's particulars.

It's not often you open the hood and find a nice surprise eh. When my first car (polo gt coupe) wouldn't start one winters morning I opened the bonnet and found some b*astard door mice were trying to nest under the head unit and they'd chewed through about 40 quids worth of wiring.

Last edited:
what a good do. shows the last owner looked after it i guess aswell.

right well initailly i had a superchip map, that was pants.

I then had a miltek and decat fitted so i took it to my mate and he just tinkered with the setting a bit on the RR to get rid of the flat spot,

last time i had tonnes of work done to the engine like high lift cams, forged internals etc so the ECU needed a complete new map which my mate wrote and installed tehn tested on RR

same again this time but hes got a new ECU to contend with so he's got to get all my stuff working or i wont be very happy lol
I dont know whether my mate wud do it for you as cheap as he does it for me Ill have to have a chat. He is the best though. ive not had 1 fault

nice one wooders.

in all honesty i'm only looking at maximising the performance of the current engine and it's components, making sure i'm getting every last torque and bhp out of it. would a remap sort that out?

i'm only interested in giving the platform a proper going over and refit.

wooders lmao thats what i used to get called at school.

ill talk to him about it cus he's busy with my car atm and like I said he aint cheap to ppl apart from his mates (i might be able to talk him round for you)

problem you hav with things like that its components dont last as long at peak performance. cams, verniers, belts etc . .. .. anyways ill see what he says

I've got mine booked in at Tour-De-Force next week for a custom rolling road map, a few people on here have used them and are very pleased with the map. They also understand the cold start problem and say they can map it out as they don't need to worry about emmisions etc like the manufacturer does.

They have a section on this forum that you can have a read through and are located near the top of the M11, guess it comes under cambridgeshire

Im jobless lol

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

tour de force are suposed to be good yes