Is this the Hottest Hot Hatch Ever?

like a house fly so its been said in the Ford scene. Was in fast ford a while ago

I think id want something that at least looks the part if i was spending £53k.
Still though, closest thing to Ken Blocks?

just seen the price. :O

id wanna be snowwed and blowwed by a team of cheerleaders as well for that

...technically its not road legal 'coz of the front number plate.....(anal I know).....Ford should hurry up and do something with a Fiesta RS...this build just shows how it is all possible.....maybe not with 500+ horse power and a more manageable price tag.....

for somethin that was money no object they could have forked out for better seats there about 150 quid for the pair lol

Personally I would have left the interior in. Such a great sleeper:

'Oo thats a diesel like Jeremy drove on Top Gear....'
'Woooooooooosh!'
'Oh, maybe it isn't'

:lol:

Not pick holes in it, because at the end of the day, you can't knock a build like that. But is it me or does the exhaust look all wrong! I would have gone twin, that single exit sticking out proudly like morning glory just doesn't look right.

are they charging for the labour to build it? plus 50k does not sound like a labour of love. unless it cost 80k to build then i stand corrected

Not pick holes in it, because at the end of the day, you can't knock a build like that. But is it me or does the exhaust look all wrong! I would have gone twin, that single exit sticking out proudly like morning glory just doesn't look right.

I thought the same it looks a little 'Halfords'. TBH I think all cars need dual exit exhausts, anything else looks cheap :smiley:

for £53k i would want centre caps and a timing belt cover....just think the damage a stone thrown up could do...