Is there a how 2 on the Lower balljoint for the Clio 200?

I have found a number of threads on replacing the balljoints and various part numbers but not an actual how 2 on removing the balljoint, as in what you have to take off to get the lower balljoint off. I can see the the balljoint is bolted on to the upright, but which bits do you need to take off to get to the balljoint?

As you can work out I need to replace my lower OSF balljoint, I have access to press etc. if someone has an old OS one, I could look at doing these on an exchange basis once I have located the correct bearings, as it seems to be the lower ones that need replacing. I have also seen various balljoints ranging from £13 from Micks Garage to £55 from another dealer, but I can't seem to find a thread on what I need and what I need to strip off the car to get the lower balljoint off. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

there isn't a how to on them but there several threads about where to get the parts ie r sport in wembledon

there is if you search a garage that does them as a drive in/out service

Thanks foxy! that's what I have found. So looks as if I might be the how too................. As in removing the driveshaft etc etc