Interior rattle/rolling

Its driving me nuts...

Upon acceleration from stop and when braking hard or turning into a hard corner, I can hear what sounds like something rolling from side to side / front to back. Sounds like its coming from around the driver's seat/door area. Seats are recaros on an R27.

All door pockets are empty and there doesn't appear to be anything under the seat.

Any ideas whether there's somewhere that something could have become trapped which could cause this noise?

Thanks in advance!

Anything in the glove box?

There are places under the seat that are hard to get to (under the rails, down the side)

I used to have some seat-squeak when i first had the car but that went away. My only rattle / squeak now is from the seatbelt.

Well i got down on my hands and knees and with my head under the recaro i found what MUST be the culprit! There's a cable, a bit like a bicycle brake cable that slides through the underside of the seat and connects to a sensor of some sort. Anyway, both the cable and sensor were hanging down!
Have re-attached them and hopefully this will solve the annoying noises :smiley:

Thanks for your advice!!