Insurance

Hey guys,

Unfortunately I've split with the missus, and my insurance was only £1000 because of her NCB.. I'm 20 with 3 points and starting to expect the worst. Does anyone know of any companies who aren't on comparison sites who may be nice to me? I seen a post from a guy from Adrian flux on here somewhere but can't find it now!

Thanks, Ryan.

I think Skyinsurance (they are a trader on CS) will insure you if your 21 (from memory). So depending on when your renewal/Bday falls they might be worth a shot?

I think Skyinsurance (they are a trader on CS) will insure you if your 21 (from memory). So depending on when your renewal/Bday falls they might be worth a shot?

Just turned 20 mate. Cheapest i'm getting is £2600. Gutted like, car might have to go :'(

I remember paying £2500 3rd party f+t for my 172 when I was 20 :worried: , iv just gone with Swinton it was by far the cheapest for me

I'm assuming she was a named driver? If so I'm not sure you would be doing anything wrong by keeping her on it would you?

Alright mate I was in same position as you but got it for a grand and a half. Had 3 points 2 years no claims and one non fault accident. Go with confused.com and add 3 older named drivers (i have mum, dad and brothers girlfriend) say you park your car on the street (trust me) use money supermarket tool to find the cheapest job title possible (you put in your job title and they give you similar ones that you could get away with that are cheaper) and try if possible to keep your mileage at 5k not over it. If possible. Do all these and you should save some money mate. Cheapest should be elephant or admiral

She was the main driver and I was named. I've been thinking and there's no way I'm letting that bitch or insurance put me off keeping my baby. I'll get a loan and pay a few thousand extra for the car if I have to. **** it.

Thanks Colwill, I'll have a look tommorow!!

Elephant / Admiral should give you a competitive quote with points or fault accidents even at a young age.

Similar Thread Suggestions