inlet air temp sensor?

not a big lover of fooling the engine to run cold and fuel more - can cause excesssive bore wear if it goes wrong !

personnally yes - if its done right you get an air/fuel ratio as well so you know its running within limits on the rolling road

Id normally rip people to pieces for the good old "resistor chip" but as you seem a little naive... and im tired lol

Heed foxspeeds comments, these things are bad news and will lead to potential problems with your engine, bore washing is probably the thick end of the extreme but it can impose other problems, and to be honest it will mainly clag up the 02 sensors and either cause them to fail or force false readings to the ECU.

Just because something is Max Powers Best Buy Performance Mod 2005 Gold Award winner, doesnt mean its any good... nor does the eBay sellers 10,000 feedback and the "thousands" he has sold resulting in 20% bhp 30% torque and another 2 inches on your pecker.

Proper tuning is done by proper garages, by men with qualifications as long as their arm and the proper top of the range equipment... yes you will be spending easily into the 100's of pounds of your hard earned, but id rather have nothing the a £5.63 +p&p eBay special

My advice go onto eBay (or whever) give the seller bad feedback, call him a twunt and research a proper remap :smile:

Im not having a go either pal, just dont like to see the inexperienced get duped by the same garbage and false claims over and over again.

Fit ****e to your engine and it will turn to ****e, Also dont forget its a Renault... so its fragile to start with, without adding cheapo gimmicks to it! :smiley:

Rant over jaxx? Lol I'm tired to so won't keep you as long as jaxx did basically these resistors trick the ecu in lehmans terms to either overfuel like this 1 sounds like it makes the engine think the air it's getting is hotter so therefore it makes the mix richer. Although the engine is equipped with a knock sensor u could open a can of worms over a period of 6 months. I will re-instate my signature tomorrow to show u the route u want to be following to get vast amounts of power safely.

thanks

Id normally rip people to pieces for the good old "resistor chip" but as you seem a little naive... and im tired lol

Heed foxspeeds comments, these things are bad news and will lead to potential problems with your engine, bore washing is probably the thick end of the extreme but it can impose other problems, and to be honest it will mainly clag up the 02 sensors and either cause them to fail or force false readings to the ECU.

Just because something is Max Powers Best Buy Performance Mod 2005 Gold Award winner, doesnt mean its any good... nor does the eBay sellers 10,000 feedback and the "thousands" he has sold resulting in 20% bhp 30% torque and another 2 inches on your pecker.

Proper tuning is done by proper garages, by men with qualifications as long as their arm and the proper top of the range equipment... yes you will be spending easily into the 100's of pounds of your hard earned, but id rather have nothing the a £5.63 +p&p eBay special

My advice go onto eBay (or whever) give the seller bad feedback, call him a twunt and research a proper remap :smile:

Im not having a go either pal, just dont like to see the inexperienced get duped by the same garbage and false claims over and over again.

Fit ****e to your engine and it will turn to ****e, Also dont forget its a Renault... so its fragile to start with, without adding cheapo gimmicks to it! :smiley:

thanks for your superb help rly appreciate it will leave well alone.
glad some ppl know what they are on about

i can only advise you and don't take my word as gospel, getting power from normally aspirated engine is like getting blood from a stone unless you throw £££££ at it. unfortunately i got the bug and started modding the engine about 8 months ago and just recently have decided to move to forced induction to bring the power beyond the realms of NA engines lol. u can stay NA with ITB's and gain 40-50hp with a decent set of cams, inlet matching and a remap. even this ure looking at £4K the noise of these is immense though.