Injection fault - error code P0225

A month or so ago, I car went into limp mode with the spanner saying "Injection fault", got it home, turned off, turned on again and the warning was gone. This happened a couple of times, nothing since.

The other night I had the same thing, at traffic lights, again the usual turn off and on would get rid of the fault. This then happened three more times over the next few days.

Took it to garage, error code P0225 came up. The fault also indicated to the pedal, the pedal itself is in working order as we swapped it with another clio 200 and the fault code still came up on diagnostics.

Taking it to Renault in a couple of weeks to have it properly looked at but was interested to see if anyone has had experience of this?

This happened to me on the way back from trax, about every 5/10 miles would knock itself into limp mode and misfire until I turned it off and back on again. Took it to a garage with a code reader and came up with about 4 pages of faults! He cleared them all and Havnt had a problem since, he reckons it was just the ecu getting mixed up looking through the faults and trying to correct themselves

This happened to me on the way back from trax, about every 5/10 miles would knock itself into limp mode and misfire until I turned it off and back on again. Took it to a garage with a code reader and came up with about 4 pages of faults! He cleared them all and Havnt had a problem since, he reckons it was just the ecu getting mixed up looking through the faults and trying to correct themselves

Interesting, my mechanic wasn't sure why it would come up with a pedal sensor fault but then say injection fault on the dash...

He could not clear the fault though :/

Mine came up as a couple, one was ignition fault and there was another one but can't quite remember what it was. Have you got a sprintbooster fitted or 64mm throttle body? The problem was a little better when I turned the sprintbooster off

more than likely a wiring fault if its still there when the pedal was swapped...

the 1.2 16v clio suffer from it and its sometimes a multi-plug near/under the battery that gets corroded and changes
the pedal voltages....

Mines started playing up again today after a month of being fine :/ going to take off the sprintbooster and check the wiring, can't catch a break these last couple of weeks!!