I'm Engaged!!

Congrats.
Think at least site staff should get an invite to the after party :wink:

Of course, it'd only be fair of me. I spend more time talking to the people on here than half the people that'll be at the actual wedding anyway :001_rolleyes:

Well done Fella, I got engaged last year and were planning our wedding for 2013. Best thing I ever did! Except now all she does is moan about favors, table decorations & invitations lol

Seriously though, expect to find yourself down your local Hobbycraft every weekend for the next year lol

Well done Fella, I got engaged last year and were planning our wedding for 2013. Best thing I ever did! Except now all she does is moan about favors, table decorations & invitations lol

Seriously though, expect to find yourself down your local Hobbycraft every weekend for the next year lol

Lmao, we spent every weekend in hobbycraft, first it was the invites, then the favors, then back for more invite stuff and that was just the first day. If it wasnt hobbycraft it was a wedding fair which always has free wine, free cake and some old cars to look at.

Overall we had an amazing day, the best day of my life and like you say Robbo, it's about the both of you, so do it how you want to. We still go back to the venue every now and then, last time we popped in on our 1st Annivesary and they gave us a free meal.. Bonus, you know where im taking her next year. ;-)