I'm back

Hi that's me back in a clio 200 after parting with my 197 I bought a ds3 ok little car. Also bought a focus st didn't like the handling of it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 36
Sure I will was looking for a rs250 megane but I also bought a new fireblade after crashing my R1 so couldn't just stretch the cash far enough but I really like the megane cracking car :smile:

Don't say that thought they would of been expensive as the clio is greedy in fuel but my right foot doesn't help that lol R1 was a superb machine forgot I had slicks on 2 much power on big high side :-( The fireblade is very nice but just doesn't seem 2 b as much as a monster as my Big Bang R1

Ahhhhhh....white on white, a kings choice :wink:

Ahh was thinking when weather was better and bike was out full time not part time of getting wheels done black really can't make my mind up. Some days it looks good all white other days I think it would look better with black

Ahh was thinking when weather was better and bike was out full time not part time of getting wheels done black really can't make my mind up. Some days it looks good all white other days I think it would look better with black

Plasti-Dip (or equivalent) them black! Then if you change your mind it's no drama :smile: I'm tempted by the white on white for the summer!

Plasti-Dip (or equivalent) them black! Then if you change your mind it's no drama :smile: I'm tempted by the white on white for the summer!