im back

Roy

clio197.net legend
just to let you know after 2 operations over the last 2 wks in which i managed to DIE again im back.not allowed to do anything for the nxt 8 wks because of the leads running down my spine so i will be on here a lot again doing my job of looking out for you all
glad to be back:smile::smile::smile::smile:

Nice to have you back Roy, glad your OK!

....but do you find since your resurrection you have a real craving for human flesh?

Glad you are back fella! I can't believe they told you, you died on the table - that must be a strange feeling!

How many times is that then Roy???

Glad you are back fella! I can't believe they told you, you died on the table - that must be a strange feeling!

How many times is that then Roy???
It happened 10 yrs ago and 2wks ago and both times had to be jump started.the one I had Tuesday this wk I just stopped breathing a couple of times so they just restarted me all to do with the anaesthetic lol.full of leads and batteries now so strange

Welcome back fella...if its to do with the anesthetic...did they use the same stuff again?! Seems a bit of an oversight!!

Welcome back fella...if its to do with the anesthetic...did they use the same stuff again?! Seems a bit of an oversight!!

It was different stuff same reaction
My god in some pain now no morphine

Nice to see some posts from you mate. Glad you came back round, dying can't be much fun. I hope you get better from it all as well buddy.