I'd love to know the people who have bidded on this...

They pull a premium the week before Race Wars.

LMAO! Great film!

These have been knocking about for ages! I would love to buy one and just see what it 'did'! Probably knacker the car completely!

LMAO! Great film!

If you've not seen the new one yet, then make an effort to do so. Brilliant, oh and stay until after the credits. :wink:

Yeah, I've read elsewhere about these chips causing massive fuelling problems. Don't know how they still get away with selling them.

They make them look really fancy but they are just a resistor I think, bet they've made so much money off these!

Causes car to over fuel, think it bypasses engine temperature sensor or something

How does it work?
It will modify any standard ECU by telling the ECU that the incoming air in the intake system is cold and so advances the ignition by up to 2 degrees with more fuelling to compensate, therefore producing more power. In many cases fuel economy is increased too. Power is increased by up to 15BHP and torque is increased significantly.
It will be more responsive and you WILL LIKE IT.

There's their 'technical' explanation haha.

I also love this claim:

The modification is designed to directly compete with the more expensive performance remapping systems, power programmers and upgrade chips, but a significantly reduced cost. You can expect to pay anything from £250-£400 for a full ECU remap service. This practically does the same thing at a fraction of the cost and for a similar power gain.

Ok so mine was the winning bid, can't wait to get this on the car.
Anyone know who could fit it for me??

:zap: