I love this car!!!!!

Gouldy goes green with jelousy...........................

one day, one day i will have one.

(or so i keep telling my self)

I don't think you can get a car that's so much fun to drive for the price. £7-8k for one now is a serious bargain.

I must agree, working as an track instructor, I drove so many cars, stock and crazily modified, track and street, cheap and very expensive…no matter what, this have a special charm to it.

Damn, even my old E36 had £5k worth of suspension part and I didn’t enjoy it the same

I'm selling mine, haha. It gets boring when you have to start thinking about buying a house at 21, lol.

Don't leave us Jason! :bye2:
You shouldn't be buying a house at the expense of your clio, sorry mate.

Need to move out for studying, its too far away to stay at home and I can't afford both.

So just going to look into putting it up at no rush to sell for like £9.5k, or something.

Don't leave us Jason! :bye2:
You shouldn't be buying a house at the expense of your clio, sorry mate.

Dont mean to go off topic...but I disagree with you totally on that one, (Unless you were joking of course?) brick and mortar way more important, no matter how fun a car is

Still a bitch though, at nearly 2k a year for insurance on the car, lol.

2k?

good god i have never paid any where near that for insurance!

my 197 quote, comprehensive with protected NCB = £750 PA

even thats abit steep and im not that much older than you matey

2k?

good god i have never paid any where near that for insurance!

my 197 quote, comprehensive with protected NCB = £750 PA

even thats abit steep and im not that much older than you matey

How long have you been driving though? I'd only just passed 20 and had been driving for just under two years when i took mine out.

I think it was just under 2,000. I can't really remember. I'm not expecting it to be much less this year though. :worried: