i have just came across this....

i like it, looks agressive as.

On an unrelated note I saw a 250 cup yesterday in that crappy yellow colour. Its an awful colour, why why why why !

yeah I dont like the yellow either, red or cassiopeia look good, owning a black 197 I dont like black cars anymore, such a pain to keep clean.... why dont they give the storm grey to the meggy ???? that would look awesome!

seen this clip? i think its cool, shows all the interneals of the engine and gearbox doin there bit in a CG film. Sweet. :bounce1:

Not a fan of any 250 shaped thing tbh with there stuck on body kit.

Looks good, not great, just good. But WTF were Renault thinking with those wheels? I know they fit them to the normal RS Megane, but they look like something out of Halfords! Absolutely horrible!

great motor - i would have one if i could fit it in the garage...but cant so wont ;/

but i wouldnt want those 19s on :innocent:

Looks good, not great, just good. But WTF were Renault thinking with those wheels? I know they fit them to the normal RS Megane, but they look like something out of Halfords! Absolutely horrible!

:scared: cant believe you said that i love the alloys on the new megane and also the yellow is a great colour combo but thats just me