I bought a garage! (came with a house too)

Took a while to find one I liked, but a mere five weeks after spotting it on Rightmove I was through the door. Got the keys today and did the most important thing first - parked the car in the garage!

hardwick-garage.jpg

As you can see it's a double, which I'm mega happy about (very rare to get one with a double for less than £200k round here) so I think next year once I've settled in it's time for a project car to sit in that empty space.

Also took advantage of an offer at Halfords last weeked to get a small toolbox to put in it too...

toolcabs.jpg

:smiley:

lol! i'm glad you've got your priorities in order! looks awesome mate.

I'm moving out next year, and the garage will be one of the first things I look for lols.

Thats one thing ive said to the missus when we come round to buying a house together...

Aslong as it has a garage big enough to easily fit my car in, ill be happy.
A double would be awesome though!!

Looks great!!!!

Oh and RB = Fit!! By far the best colour of all RS's :wink:

I hadn't actually planned to get the tool boxes until I had the keys and rented a van, but Halfords had a 50% off promo on last weekend. I couldn't pass that up so for now they are in the living room of my flat...

Had to make two trips to pick them up as I could only get one roller cab and one top box in the Clio at once. :oops:

I'm so jealous right now! I bought a flat like a mug two years ago and iv missed the garage I had at my mums ever since lol. The next place WILL have a garage for a little track/hill climb project I reckon.

You should get some checkered floor tiles in there, would look epic!

It's only 5 miles from Demon Tweeks too, bonus!

Gonna frame, insulate and plaster the walls then get Dura or RaceDeck tiles on the floor.

Carpet is nice underfoot but it gets smelly when wet...

It's only 5 miles from Demon Tweeks too, bonus!

Gonna frame, insulate and plaster the walls then get Dura or RaceDeck tiles on the floor.

Carpet is nice underfoot but it gets smelly when wet...

Oh yes, had all this done to my Nans garages so that is now where the clio lives during the week!

Its my Man cave at weekends! :rofl: