How Many Seats

Hi,
Following the problems I had with the dealer on my 197 I'm now driving a clio 200, however the car only has 4 seat belts fitted (centre seatbelt missing) where as the 197 had 5, I have just had my logbook back from the DVLA and they state that it is a 5 Seat car, can any one confirm if the car is a 4 seat car or 5. also if they had a 5th Seatbelt fitted when they purchased the car

Thanks

Rudger

been a thread on rs forum on this - 200 is a 4 seater - 197 is a 5 seater hence the amount of seat belts fitted

think ruk said the v5 were wrong - if unsure phone renault cutomer services

bloody hell i nearly put a deposit down on a AG 200 the other week that would have been just my luck i never thought for one minute i would have had to leave one of the family behind on days out. good job i changed my mind the Mrs would have gone nuclear.

bloody hell i nearly put a deposit down on a AG 200 the other week that would have been just my luck i never thought for one minute i would have had to leave one of the family behind on days out. good job i changed my mind the Mrs would have gone nuclear.

:lol: always check 1st

:lol: always check 1st

i know i may have well gone out and bought an Elise for all the use it would have been.
the thing that made me change my mind was a Jag XKR but gone off that idea now it must be getting over 40, jags seem very attractive especially second hand.

and yes i now know an XKR has 4 seats too;/

Last edited:
my brother works at Hatfields Jaguar Sheffield :wink: . I can recommend having a look at the XF, fantastic car

Its not a really an issue i Probably used the 5th Seat in my old clio 5 times in around 9 Years just thought it was odd 4 seat belts and the V5 says 5 seats. Will check with RUK tomorrow to confirm.

Thanks again

Rudger