Honeymoon Ideas?

^ want to adopt a son? 26 years old, friendly, doesnt mind cooking? lol

My wife wants to go into adoption! No idea why?

As you have LY I'll put you on the reserve list but there is no room for a 3rd one in the garage.

We're killing 2 birds with one stone and getting married in Antigua, wedding and honeymoon all in one! winner!

I can't recommend the maldives enough - we've been twice now and the second time was with 3 kids!

The first time we went for £650 each for a week and we spent very little (less than £200) as it was all inclusive. The second time we all went again for a week for around £900 each.

It wasn't a water hut but you still get the weather, warm water and there's only 100 people on the island at max so you still have the feeling of being alone.

Don't worry about the flight - they're usually overnight so have a few drinks and sleep through it - then wake up in paradise

Last edited:
As a cynical divorcee, forget the wedding blow the money on the holiday, and save on the divorce costs a few years down the line :poke: as 1 in 3 marriages between1995 and 2010 have ended in divorce with the rate increasing again....

You could always to a tour a Amsterdams red light district and she if she is a keeper or not.

Similar Thread Suggestions