High level brake light

My high level brake light seems to of stopped working so just wondering where's the best place to buy a replacement???

Are you sure it's not a fuse/dodgy wire? Otherwise, a breakers/eBay. It's probably the same on a few models so you might want to check that.

The only reason I knew it had stopped working was because Renault told me and that I needed to replace the whole unit but I wasn't to bothered so left it, thought I'd get it apart today and see what it was all about to find it was just the bulb that had gone so replaced it and all works fine

It was just the bulb so rather than me pay for a whole new unit which Renault wanted me to do I got free a bulb from my mates garage and now it's sorted

Yep they charged me £200 just to tell me I need a new alternator and quoted over a grand to change the cambelt which I said I think I'll give that a miss, so it's off to Stevenage tomorrow to get a new cambelt, water pump, alternator and cv joint

uploadfromtaptalk1440793068952.jpg

This is behind my drivers side tail light. Anyone know if this is why my high level brake light is not working. Or does anyone know what it is for?