Hi - New member - R27 in the south east

Hi everyone,

I've been using the site for a while now just looking around at the possibility of getting a 197. So thanks to those involved in producing the buyers guide and all the threads I have read.

My dad went and picked it up today - F1 Team r27 #408 in Deep Black. However I have a broken elbow and can't drive for a couple more weeks.

IMG_1527_zps523e3e2e.jpg

IMG_1529_zps4d056030.jpg

Im not looking to do to much in terms of performance, but am looking into purchasing some coilovers in the future

Going to be around the Farnham area until september when I move back to Southampton

Attachments

• IMG_1527.jpg
    IMG_1527.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1529.jpg
    IMG_1529.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1522.jpg
    IMG_1522.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Thanks guys for the welcome. I'm loving the site, just going to look through the progress threads for some ideas and tips.

Welcome!

Howd you break your elbow mate?

I was doing a charity bike ride, and got forced of the road by a car when the road narrowed. Got off lightly as i broke a bone connecting my elbow to my forearm, so i didn't need a cast, just a sling. But they said no driving for 8-10 weeks

yeah I know, managed to get back on the bike thinking all was okay, but found out in A&E a few days later that it was broken

Thats great thank you Pav! Im not going to jump into any mods, ive only had the car a couple of days and still havent driven it. Might be in contact in a few weeks to ask for a few tips or suggestions, if that okay?

Thats great thank you Pav! Im not going to jump into any mods, ive only had the car a couple of days and still havent driven it. Might be in contact in a few weeks to ask for a few tips or suggestions, if that okay?
must be so awful having the beast parked at ur house and not being able to drive it..id be going nuts..:tongueout:anic:
well the time will come..and u will love it..might be just me but these cars,even they have their downsides, are so fun to drive!!
people on this forum are great..everybody here is willing to advise or help...lots of topics have been covered so just type in what u r looking for and the answer is there for sure..

Yeah its annoying haha, My dads driving me round in it when he can though. Just been sorting out a few things with it, like getting rid of water marks on the f1 stickers (advice found on here) and getting small stains off the rear seats and stuff. Yeah there is so much on here, just getting use to it all. Thanks again for your help

Similar Thread Suggestions