Hi guys

SimboRS

Paid Member
Hi guys picked up this RB clio 200 last week lurking on here for a while thought I’d join properly. Had a RS megane 250 cup previously but this is my first clio spent a bit of time waiting for the right spec/colour.

Attachments

• 974DEE8D-8B07-49AF-ADF0-F2C8E451070F.jpeg
    974DEE8D-8B07-49AF-ADF0-F2C8E451070F.jpeg
    451.3 KB · Views: 33
Cheers RB can look a bit cheap in some photos but looks good in real life always looks a different shade of blue depending on the light. Il get some proper photos soon

Reactions: joehodges154
Welcome aboard...

Nice to see a fellow RB 200! Awkward for pictures as you said depending on light always ends up different. Shades

Reactions: SimboRS
Welcome! The first step to good ownership was picking the best colour. :thumb:

Are you local to the NE or just get it from DTM?

Reactions: SimboRS
Welcome! The first step to good ownership was picking the best colour. :thumb:

Are you local to the NE or just get it from DTM?

Lol yeah love the Racing blue. No not in the North East, I’m in Scotland the cars on a Scottish plate so like to think it’s come home

Reactions: Addison
Welcome aboard. Any plans for the car?

Tyres really is the big think on my list want some ps4s it’s got nankangon the front just now and some cheap ditch finders on the back, all be it with good tread depth. it’s already got few nice bits, stainless manifold scorpion non res cat back (very loud and a bit droney so may get changed in future) uprated engine mounts and braided hoses. Seems to be running cool so got a thermostat to pop in this weekend.

Reactions: Big Ben