Hi from Scotland

Went from a bit north of Aberdeen to the Isle of Wight for this low miles Sport with Cup Chassis & Recaros.
Previously had an Evo 6 RS so this is a bit different but better for commuting. Had it about 3 weeks and haven't been able to wash it, also have a knock coming from the front when I hit bumps at low speed, brake and accelerate. Possibly bushes? I also am not a fan of the wheels.

774017BD-2363-4A9D-B962-3057D1B3F40A_zpsyhaprbzm.jpg
9E226231-D9C1-4929-AC74-A15D947AE15D_zps4ffnhr1v.jpg

hi was this advertised on here , I'm from isle of Wight looking for Clio, and selling my evo 6

Hi, I thought I'd gone a long way going from Inverness to Hemel Hempstead near Luton to get my 200 (also white) in September! Car looks good. I have to say that I actually prefer the look of your Renaultsport wheels to the Speedlines I have on my own car, though agree that black would look better with the white car. Haven't had a chance to clean mine for a bit. White does show the dirt somewhat though there is something good about seeing a dirty car that's actually used in all weathers. Enjoy the car. We have great roads for these cars up here. I think the Clio's smaller size makes it a better prospect on some of our tighter roads than a larger car & the chassis is sublime.

hi was this advertised on here , I'm from isle of Wight looking for Clio, and selling my evo 6
I'm not sure if it would have been on here. Bought it from Oakwood sports and performance in Newport.

Hi, I thought I'd gone a long way going from Inverness to Hemel Hempstead near Luton to get my 200 (also white) in September! Car looks good. I have to say that I actually prefer the look of your Renaultsport wheels to the Speedlines I have on my own car, though agree that black would look better with the white car. Haven't had a chance to clean mine for a bit. White does show the dirt somewhat though there is something good about seeing a dirty car that's actually used in all weathers. Enjoy the car. We have great roads for these cars up here. I think the Clio's smaller size makes it a better prospect on some of our tighter roads than a larger car & the chassis is sublime.

Thanks, they've just been refurbed so I won't be changing the colour, I prefer wheels to not sit so far in the arches but I ain't away buying spacers. Done many a road trip up your way, love the west coast. Empty roads and amazing scenery what more could you want :thumbup1:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hIF64yMLdkA/TzVU5EjQYGI/AAAAAAAAASA/Qm1eh_idzX0/s1600/IMG_0066_RS200_ALBI.jpg

I know its an AB not GW but you can see how much better they look in black. Ive bought some for mine for the summer.

We have great roads for these cars up here. I think the Clio's smaller size makes it a better prospect on some of our tighter roads than a larger car & the chassis is sublime.
Yeagh I was more thinking about the roads we have up here in the north of Scotland generally. I agree that the West coast is awesome. My fave drive is up thru Gairloch & Kylesku to Tongue & back down thru Lairg, over the Struie & home but the drive along the old military road over Lecht takes some beating. Over your way I love the drive from New Pitsigo to Peterhead. I used to love the long straight up to the bridge which allowed some late braking before putting the hammer down over the bridge. Not quite the same since they remodeled the bridge! Some lovely twisties before Aden Country Park too. We're spoilt for choice up here mate. God's own country, (or his gift to petrolheads)!

Similar Thread Suggestions