Hi from a new member!

Just a little introduction from me, I'm Jamie from Durham and recently bought a black 197 on a 07 plate for a little fun run around. I've had Clio 16v & Williams in their heyday and fancied a return to the fold!

It was a one owner car on 85k and started life as a dealer showroom model and has the following extras:

Double Distance Xenons
Cornering Lights
Rear Tinted Windows
Panoramic Roof
Folding Wing Mirrors
Digital Climate
Cabasse Audio
Auto Lights/Wipers (not sure if they are standard though?)

Mods so far are H&R springs to lower it along with the alloys refurbed and re painted in anthracite.

Ive blacked out the badges with black plasti dip front and rear and also had to do a few bits to get it up to scratch (rear discs/pads, balljoint, exhaust, engine mount).

It also needed a full service and the belts/dephaser pulley doing so I travelled over to ALS performance to got those done. It then had a full detailing session to get the bodywork back to pristine condition.

Unlucky for me I had a stone pierce the radiator a few weeks ago and woke up to a pool of coolant on the floor so had to get a second hand radiator fitted but all is well now!

My other baby is a Mercedes A45 AMG which is stage 2 tuned to 425bhp & 450lb/ft torque, funny thing is though since getting the Clio I hardly drive that now the Clio is so much fun!!

Welcome :smile: Looks like you've got every option available! The panoramic sunroof will be great when summer finally arrives :smile:

Welcome to the forum! Nice pair of cars you own :smile: and good to hear that the Clio is fun in comparison to a 'hotter' hatch!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R New Members 4
A New Members 3
I New Members 1
Red Baguette New Members 7
OutlawAsh New Members 1