Hi Everyone!

Hi everyone, names Aaron, 22 from Newcastle, i currently don't own a Clio but i am looking to upgrade to one from my current car a Citroen C2 GT, one of the main reasons for signing up to the forum today is that i'm after a bit of advice as I've seen a car i like but with not having any knowledge about Clio's i'm not sure if its worth it, the car in question is this one here.

any advice on what to look for and what problems the cars have would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome Aaron, i personally think you could get one with less mileage for the money. Are you after an R27 or did that one just take your fancy?

welcome to the forum the car looks alright bit on the high side personaly for that sort of money you could get a Clio 200 pal less issues with them but as much fun..

Either way good luck with your search :thumbup:

cheers for the replies guys, to answer your question Chris not particularly after a R27, tbh i went out in search of an EP3 Type R but seen the Clio and fell in love with them.

Yeah stick with the Clio Aaron :smile: You will easily find a good example with a £7k budget (or do you have a larger budget?)

cheers for the replies guys, to answer your question Chris not particularly after a R27, tbh i went out in search of an EP3 Type R but seen the Clio and fell in love with them.

EP3 is a great motor pal I have owned both but personaly prefer the Clio more agile my recomendation would be to look for a newer shape 200 bud

Lovely looking car, not that there's anything wrong with higher mileage Clio's, they handle mileage very well

but that's definately on the higher end of the pricing.

You want the best for your money.

you'd get the best 197, or the 'worse' 200.

Take 'worse' as you see fit, it'll be the higher mileage, least specced 200

Lovely looking car, not that there's anything wrong with higher mileage Clio's, they handle mileage very well

but that's definately on the higher end of the pricing.

Agree - bought my Cup 2 weeks ago. Gave £6k from a dealer for an 2008 plate with recaros, 48k on the clock and FSH. Absolutely love it!

Hi welcome to the forum. Couldn't recommend the R27 enough. I've had mine over a year now and loving every minute of it. I personally think that's too much for the mileage. I paid £7.2k for mine in Jan 2013 with 50k miles, which had a cambelt change and 4 new tyres. If you're not fussed on mileage I think you could get a better deal there. Good luck with the car search mate, you won't regret getting one. Nice colour by the way.

Similar Thread Suggestions