Hi All! And does anyone know this 200 Cup?

Hi All,

Total clio newbie here, but always been a fan of the more focused clio's, and with my current impreza facing a potential engine rebuild, I'm starting to consider other options.

I've come across this 200 Cup, I know it won't be to everyone's taste with the blue wheels, roof scoop etc, but I like how it apes a cup car and that the blue has carried on into the spoiler and calipers, and of course the recaro's!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2010-RENA...506?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item4ae6af6dda

Does anyone know this car? Or can tell me more about it in terms of what packs etc it has/any other observations?

Cheers :smile:

OMG that's different...I wouldn't buy a car where the owner has done that and owned it for 5 years. How would he drive it? There are better / lower risk ones out there. Seems expensive, my full fat one is almost identical age and mileage and I wouldn't expect to get much over £7k. The brake discs are not standard (surprised it's not mentioned that in the advert), what else is not standard but not mentioned? They call it a 200 Cup but it looks like a full fat (which includes the Cup suspension) but also auto wipers/lights etc. Don't think that seller knows about those cars so if you go and see it try and go with someone who does, you never know it may have some interested other modifications. Oh the blue...

Is a full fat 200 with cup pack, spec looks ok, Recaros, cup spoiler etc. Doesn't look too bad tbh.

Obviously the colour is subjective and not to everyone's taste but for the year it's relatively low mileage. All the white interior parts have been painted by the owner and as mentioned above is got bigger discs up front, the callipers have been painted too.

Says it's got full service history and with a cambelt service before time I'd say that points to it being looked after. One owner from new is a bonus. Price maybe a little steep but it's from a garage so knock em down.