Hey

Chris

Bad cop
Don't know why this has taken me this long, had the car for a year now and been lurking round the forum for a lot of that time!

Im Chris, live in a small village near Needham Market, the car is a 197 (not cup). Loving it so far but its cost me loads of money, worth it though!

Just bought a scorpion exhaust from Cazan racing and looking forward to that arriving.
Planning on getting a ktr induction kit and a sprint booster soon!

Here is a picture of the car (was taken with the little camera on top of the macbook so sorry about the rubbish picture)
Photo on 02-07-2014 at 17.53.jpg

:welcome: to the forum. Next thing for me is to change the colour of the wheels graphite or black (still can't make my mind up)

welcome..is it just me but do u have a left-hand drive motor??the reg is wrong way around too...anyway..nice car uve got there..let us know how the new exhaust is...

welcome..is it just me but do u have a left-hand drive motor??the reg is wrong way around too...anyway..nice car uve got there..let us know how the new exhaust is...

I took picture with the face camera on macbook so its backwards! I have a camera but it was out of battery when i wanted to take picture lol.

edit here's some iphone pics:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions