Help please...

Went out to the 06 197 on wednesday morning, pressed the button on the keycard and nothing happened.
Ended up having to go in using emergency key, put keycard in slot and car started fine. Checked batteries (car and key) so knew it wasn't that.
So, took car into local stealers (first time since i've had it) to get it sorted. Bit concerned as out of warranty. Done the usual and called all day, was told at lunchtime today that they had no idea what the fault was and to leave with them for another 2 hours for diagnostic.
Heard nothing more all day from them, then went to collect car at 5pm after work tonight and seen car sitting waiting.
Turned out they done full diagnostic, couldn't find anything then reprogrammed both keys and car - bill £66 which i thought was pretty reasonable as i've heard stealers takikng >£100 per card reprogramme ??

Then i was told that the bluetooth wasn't working either, but is now fixed. This was news to me as i wasn't even aware i had this renault fitted extra.

What i'm asking all you experts out there is - how do i activate the bluetooth ?? No obvious ports / aux fittings...

Any help greatly appreciated