help please

photoshop em on mate that gives u an idea. or can u see the wheels at a retailer before buying?

You're welcome :wink:

Foto-KFTAUNZX.jpg

Foto-XCMPLCTS.jpg

ahhh troopy your a leg end mate lol, seening these though makes me wonder do they suit or not lol cant make up my mind lol

Haha it's cool, I stole the pics from a thread in the for sale section that was on agggges ago :smiley:

Know what you mean, when I first look at it I think it's awesome, but then looking at it for longer i'm not 100% sure. I think it needs something else white? Side Bullets, Handles, Badge and Mirror Caps in white maybe?

lol nah then its getting too tacky looking, i dont want to take away from the origonal R27 look, all 4 wheels are kerbs and needing refurbed so i thought why not go white for a bit lol. dont think ill bother now though.

lol nah then its getting too tacky looking, i dont want to take away from the origonal R27 look, all 4 wheels are kerbs and needing refurbed so i thought why not go white for a bit lol. dont think ill bother now though.

I think the car looks good but sitting to high at the moment as the rims are in your face more being white and showing up the gap.

I'm looking for a set of white turini's too. But i think 18'' are very big and unless you lower the car they look awful..

P.s. By the way the your link is from an Italian site, not a French one..:bumpit:

wow lol think i might just leave it anyway, and if i am getting them reconditiioned ill just go with anthracite again, suits the look of the car with the same coloured door bullets