HELP NEEDED locking my car

I've left the master key at work and I have the spare at home. I can get in through the passenger side with key u pull out of the fob and drive the car but I can't lock it with the fob afterwards the key just locks the passenger side :/ can any one shed any light ??

Get in and push the drivers side handle so it locks, get out and lock the passenger side.

Battery dead at a guesse, pressing the button on the handle should lock the doors, and theres no such thing as a master key, there both the same

yeah i agree battery is probably dead, or the transponder has come loose in the keycard and will need a tiny bit of soldering back into place.

If you do lock the car through the passengers door after locking drivers side, be wary of the boot being unlock still. I had this problem too!

I changed the battery still doesn't work, arrived at work today hoping to get my wallet there was nobody in all day so couldn't even get to my tool bag to get it so Pi**ed off will have to try it when I'm home thanks guys