HELP: light levelling motor removal

20140316_113559_zpsuttbbgdb.jpg

how do you remove this bad boy? Twist the whole unit off in whole? Unclip the top or something? Please help!

ones I have changed in the past (not clio) just turn 180 as they are on a bayonet type fitting

20140316_113611_zpsjwmkfrck.jpg

So this is the next stage right. How do I get the motor on to this piece. Ive taken the box apart and its a circuit board. What am I transfering here as I can't work it out..

What are you trying to do?

Changing original reflector headlights to projectors with hids. Was told I need to change the level motor over. So car ive got the motor off of the reflectors. Trying to get it onto the projectors.

as it stands I have the motor unit, but I dont understand how to mount it onto the projector. It goes where the general focus of picture 2 is right??

Yeah its just like for like. Its been a while since I done mine but isn't it a knuckle joint? I seem to remember sticking my hands inside the lighting unit and connecting the motor that way. Because if you shake the light doesn't it rattle a bit?

Bit vague but it's just a like for like swap.

So the first picture is the reflector when it had the motor on. The second picture is the projector with wherr im assuming the motor has the go?? The thing in the centre of the picture, you can twist and pull it back a tad and the whole light moves. But I cant for the life of me work out gow to fix the motor unit on??! Any ideas pete?